Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Sometimes things get in the way

     It's August 13th, I have started to receive the paperwork to process my retirement. I took one look at it and put it back in the envelope. It's been a rough week, last week. On August 7th, we had to have your sweet little dog, Angel, put to sleep. She was almost 16 years old and she was suffering. The Vet, Dr. Berry, said there wasn't any more that he could do for her. Even though we knew it was time it sure was painful and still is painful. I miss her terribly.
     We also found out on August 8th the rules for transplants have changed and it looks like it might take longer to get Eldon's transplant. We move forward though and keep our chin up.
     I have talked with my husband and he's still on board for me to retire the end of this year. He agrees that I need to get enrolled for a photography class and start preparations for this as a potential profession. I am so grateful that he remains on board the "Retirement Train". I feel so much relief and I know that life will be just fine. There is life after State Employment.
     We are having a Boutique on September 7th that I want to invite everyone to, I am working to raise money for Eldon's health care and I want to get an idea on the possibility of opening a Boutique in the future. The time is 9AM-2PM, address is 11000 South on 40th West. Hope y'all can come.
     Talk to you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment